Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ooh La La French Bakery - The Name Says It All

Ooh La La French Bakery offers genuine French baguettes, baguette sandwiches, pastries, quiches, crêpes and other taste treats.

Yesterday, a friend and I stopped in after having lunch at a nearby eatery. I bought three pastries for breakfast for my wife, our daughter, and me, and a baguette to go with our dinner. We had the baguette with dinner last night and the pastries for breakfast this morning. The baguette and pastries compared very favorably to the baguettes and similar pastries I enjoyed in Paris 2 months ago.

The prices were very reasonable. The bakery has a Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ooh-La-La-French-Bakery/199915826693077 and
a web site: http://www.gulfgate.biz/MallDrive/OohLaLaFrenchBakery.aspx

They are open Tuesday through Saturday.

I enjoyed chatting a bit in French with a woman whom I presume is one of the owners. She was very nice.

The following is the bakery's menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment