- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 (15-ounce can) chicken broth
- 1 (15-ounce can) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (11-ounce can) extra-sweet corn nibblets, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup small shell pasta. I used penne.
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. In large skillet, brown chicken in oil
3. Add onion, cook for 5 minutes
4. Add broth, tomatoes, corn, and spices; and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add pasta, reduced heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes, or until pasta is done.