Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Island Grill and Raw Bar, St. Petersburg - a Delightful Lunch

Yesterday, my wife and I joined friends for lunch at Island Grill and Raw Bar (http://www.islandrawbar.com/) in St. Petersburg. It was a pleasant way to spend an early afternoon. 

We both had lobster sliders, which came with three sliders and a side for $17. The sliders were filled with delicious lobster meat, and the fries we had were very tasty. I also had a cup of the lobster bisque for $5. It was a bit on the sweet side, but was tasty. 

My wife had a mango rum punch for $9. She wasn't crazy about it. I had a glass of the Banfi Centine rosé for $7.50. It went perfectly with the lobster.

The sides of the restaurant were open and a nice breeze kept us comfortable.

Our server, Scott, was terrific.

The restaurant web site lists its city location as Tierra Verde, but our navigation system would only recognize St. Petersburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment