Sunday, August 9, 2015

Great Balsamic-Honey Sauce / Syrup for Pork Dishes

I've found a wonderful balsamic vinegar - honey sauce / syrup that is perfect for pork dishes. I discovered this sauce in a fig recipe at popsugar.com. It is super easy to make. I used it on pork chops made with a recipe that I frequently use to cook moist, tasty pork chops (http://viaggiviniecucine.blogspot.com/2013/08/terrific-pork-chop-recipe.html).

Ingredients

1 tablespoon unsalted butter
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (I used raspberry balsamic)
3 tablespoons honey
Flaky sea salt, to taste

Directions

Melt the butter in a small saucepan, and add the balsamic vinegar, honey, and a hefty pinch of sea salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer, and cook about 5 minutes, or until slightly thickened.

No comments:

Post a Comment