Monday, July 22, 2013

A Nice Philly Cheesesteak at Charlie's Steak and Hoagie

After visiting the doctor's office the other day, I had a hankering for a Philly cheesesteak sandwich (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheesesteak).  I decided to head to Charlie's Steak and Hoagie, not far from the doctor's office. I had enjoyed Philly cheesesteaks there before, but it had been a number of years. I discovered the sandwiches are as delicious as ever. I'm getting hungry as I type this post.

My sandwich included chopped steak, American cheese, onions, peppers, and mushrooms on a nice hoagie. It was prepared quickly as I waited. It was fantastic.

The hoagies are available in two sizes - 6" and 10". I had a 6", which was perfect for me. It cost $6.41 with tax.

Charlie's offers a variety of other hoagies, deli sandwiches, grilled sandwiches, etc.
They serve breakfast, and are closed on Sundays, and are not open for dinner.

You order at the counter. Service was fast and friendly.

It is a bit small - two tables for 6, four tables for 4, one table for 2, and 5 seats at the counter.

It is located in the Gold Tree Plaza at 2854 Ringling Blvd., at the intersection of Ringling and Tuttle.

No comments:

Post a Comment