Friday, November 25, 2011

Square 1 Burgers & Bar - Making the Customer Happy

This afternoon, my daughter, my wife, and I punctuated our Black Friday doings with a lunch at Square 1 Burgers and Bar. The food was tasty as usual. However, our experience was enhanced by the customer focus of Michael, whom I assume was the manager.

We had been seated for about 10 minutes without a server appearing at our table. Our daughter caught the attention of a waitress and informed her that we had not yet been served. She apologized and quickly informed Michael. He immediately came to our table and apologized profusely. To make amends, he offered us any appetizer on the house, and did not charge for my glass of wine.

The appetizer we chose was a tasty dish of onion rings. I won't repeat the delicious burger dishes because I've covered them in other posts.

Thanks Michael! You are a great example of what customer service is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment