Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Really Easy & Delicious Dessert

This afternoon, I prepared lunch for one of my wonderful nieces, her husband, and my sister (as well as for my wife and our daughter). The lunch included two delicious dishes I've mentioned in an earlier post - St. Simons Island Shrimp Bog and Vidalia Onion Salad. For dessert, I tried something new - Orange Cream Liqueur Dessert - a Rachel Ray recipe posted on foodnetwork.com - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/orange-cream-liqueur-dessert-recipe/index.html

The recipe has only four ingredients - vanilla ice cream, orange liqueur like Cointreau or Grand Marnier, orange zest, and orange slices. It takes only minutes to prepare and is delicious. I used Grand Marnier. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment